Submitted on August 19, 2019

Average prices decreased by 9% at Benmore, decreased by 9% at Islington, decreased by 10% at Haywards and decreased by 13% at Otahuhu over the last week. Total Storage decreased to 2,499 GWh. NI storage increased by 23% to 337 GWh while SI storage decreased by 5% to 2,162 GWh.

ETW

Downloads: