Submitted on September 28, 2020

Average prices decreased by 11% at Benmore, Islington, and Haywards and decreased by 9% at Otahuhu over the last week. Total Storage increased to 1,664 GWh. NI storage increased by 9% to 152 GWh while SI storage increased by 18% to 1,512 GWh.

ETW

Downloads: