- Reduce Energy Costs
- Forecasts your energy consumption and cost, by site.
- Identifies energy and cost-saving opportunities.
- Simple Invoice Processing
- Energy invoices direct from your retailer.
- Thoroughly checks invoices to identify errors.
- Resolves any billing issues.
- Authorises correct invoices for payment.
- Checks for anomalies in your energy use.
- Valuable Performance Reports
- Energy Costs and Consumption, Financial Forecasting / Budgeting
- CO2 Emissions and Benchmarking
- CO2 Emission Reductions
- Option to include water, waste and carbon reporting
Energy markets are changing at greater rates than ever before, driven by the emergence of renewables such as solar power, climate change policy, smart meters, the smart grid, ever increasing access to data and the reach and scope of the internet. You need to work smarter and choose your partners carefully.
As an energy consumer, key strategic decisions involve contracting energy supply, managing energy contracts and using energy efficiently. As a market participant, key strategic decisions are around managing spot price risk, be it through owning generation or hedging. Energy Link has knowledge, insight, and systems to give you Decision Power to support energy strategy.
Energy Link is an industry leader, providing comprehensive and independent advice about New Zealandâ€™s power markets. Download some of our latest publications here.
Learn about our online energy procurement system, the Energy Exchange